OK, so after all that excessive eating and drinking over Christmas who’s in need of a detox? Well this month’s bag contains just the thing:
Let’s get detoxing!
Make a dish using the ingredients and blog about it then send an email with ‘In the Bag in the subject line to asliceofcherrypie AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk by Sunday 8th February with the following information:
a link to your post
a picture of your dish
Here are the loose rules – but ultimately remember the objective is to have fun whilst highlighting seasonal food:
1. Participants should attempt to use all the ingredients ‘in the bag’ for that particular month, but may leave one out if they prefer. The dish should be based around the seasonal ingredient, with it acting as a central ingredient.
2. Participants can include any “extra” ingredients that they see fit.
3. Entries should include a link back to the host for that month, and the post should be tagged “In the Bag”.
4. Entries can be written any time during the month, as long as the URL is emailed to that month’s host before the closing date.
5. Particpants from outside of the UK are most welcome to join in and substitute an item from their own local seasonal produce if necessary.
‘In The Bag’ is a food event run monthly by ‘A Slice of Cherry Pie’ and ‘Real Epicurean’.
I’m looking forward to it! Could do with a detox 🙂
Mmmmm, nice list of ingredients, I am going to start the year by joining in 🙂
I am in definate need of a detox.
Your blog is beautiful, and the food looks wonderful! The photos are luscious. One of my favorite pics is the cheese shop (below).
Thank you for sharing with others via the blog. I’ll be back to visit again.
Hi I found this cool recipe for Artichoke-scrambled Eggs Benedict. Has anyone ever tried it? Sounds good and I hope it is. Here is the link with the recipe and article. nice site to whoever created it.
Hi..How are you now? Its me your classmate Karen.. Im very impress your blog because its very nice and wonderful.
Try also visit my Blog:
I’ve just finished a 2 week detox and feel a whole lot better for doing it. I have to say though, the re-toxing is the best part!
I’ve practiced my mum’s recipe, and it tastes good.
I’ve sent you an e-mail.
I’m quite fond of the following beet carrot recipe.
puff Pant – Just sent an entry! Last minute! Hope u got it
Thanks for hosting 🙂