It’s that time again the monthly ‘In the Bag’ event! We have a vegetarian bag for you this month, which contains:
All you need to do is come up with a dish using these ingredients and follow the entry details below.
Send an email with ‘In the Bag in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday 28th July with the following information:
• your name
• the name of your blog
• a link to your post
• the name of your dish
• a picture of your dish
Here’s a reminder of the rules – remember the objective is to have fun whilst highlighting seasonal food:
1. Entries must use (or attempt to use) all of the ingredients “in the bag” for that particular month. The dish should be based around the seasonal ingredient, rather then just including it as an afterthought.
2. Participants can include any “extra” ingredients that they see fit.
3. Entries should include a link back to the host for that month, and the post should be tagged “in the bag” and “itb”. Use of the “In The Bag” logo is allowed (and encouraged) but not required.
4. Entries can be written any time during the month, as long as the URL is emailed to that month’s host before the round up date.
5. Particpants from outside of the UK are most welcome to join in and substitute an item from their own local seasonal produce if necessary.
Any deviations from the above are at the discretion of the host. Have fun!