For this month’s ‘In the Bag’ food blogging event, my co-host, Scott of the delicious blog Real Epicurean, and I are getting festive! Take a look at what we’ve put in the bag:
For those of you new to this, the idea is that we pick 3 seasonal ingredients for you to create a dish with and blog about. You can add any ingredients to these in order to come up with a dish. The Twitter tag is #InTheBag.
Make a dish using the ingredients and blog about it then send an email with ‘In the Bag in the subject line to asliceofcherrypie AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk by Sunday 9th January with the following information:
– your name
– a link to your post
– a picture of your dish
Here are the loose rules – but ultimately remember the objective is to have fun whilst highlighting seasonal food:
1. Participants should attempt to use all the ingredients ‘in the bag’ for that particular month, but may leave one out if they prefer.
2. Participants can include any extra ingredients that they see fit.
3. Entries should include a link back to the host for that month, and the post should be tagged “In the Bag”.
4. Entries can be written any time during the month, as long as the URL is emailed to that month’s host before the closing date.
5. Particpants from outside of the UK are most welcome to join in and substitute an item from their own local seasonal produce if necessary.
i’m feeling the ice cream maker may get a dusting down this weekend!
Oh great, here is one I can enter – lovely.
Sound great ! hope you accept french people :p
Have posted and entry already, looking forward to the great round up.
What happens now with ‘In the Bag’. Will there be a round up of all the recipes? It’s the first time I’ve entered so don’t know what the score is!