This month’s bag is full of heat, even if the British summertime isn’t. What can you come up with using these ingredients?
Make a dish using the ingredients and blog about it then send an email with ‘In the Bag in the subject line to asliceofcherrypie AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk by Monday 31st August with the following information:
a link to your post
a picture of your dish
Here are the loose rules – but ultimately remember the objective is to have fun whilst highlighting seasonal food:
1. Participants should attempt to use all the ingredients ‘in the bag’ for that particular month, but may leave one out if they prefer.
2. Participants can include any extra ingredients that they see fit.
3. Entries should include a link back to the host for that month, and the post should be tagged “In the Bag”.
4. Entries can be written any time during the month, as long as the URL is emailed to that month’s host before the closing date.
5. Particpants from outside of the UK are most welcome to join in and substitute an item from their own local seasonal produce if necessary.
This is such a great idea. I am so excited as this will be the first one I have taken part in. Can't wait…
Hi James, that's great – I'm looking forward to seeing your entry.
Me too. I'm excited..this sounds like so much fun.. Hummmm..let's see…I'm thinking…..
What a lovely blog. I found you by chance but will be back often.
vat a great idea.. my first visit here and i love ye blog very much!! keep it up!!
great blog – will give your recipe challenge a try.