A Recipe to Evoke the Spirit of ChristmasDecember 9th, 2006
A slab of good chocolate
Contreu or brandy
1 Cinnamon stick
A Christmas film such as ‘A Christmas Carol’
1. Put on pyjamas and bed socks.
2. Pour a mug full of milk into a pan and heat slowly.
3. Add squares of the chocolate to taste, the cinnamon stick and a generous dash of contreu or brandy.
4. When the chocolate has melted and the milk has heated through pour the hot chocolate into a mug.
5. Add a little sugar.
6. Put the film on.
7. Wrap self in blanket and sit back with the hot chocolate.